Monday, January 23, 2006

BlogExplosion doesn't like me?

hmm..

BlogExplosion has denied me the priviledge of joining. It seems that they didn't like the fact that I thought some of their members were shitty writers. I guess I understand why they may take some offense to that -- but in my own defense, I'm fully expecting someone to decided that I'm a shitty writer as well.

I make no apologies for my previous post - I have not and will not edit it. My goal wasn't to stir up crap, honestly... ah well - I may try again to get access -- but if that fails no big deal - there are other places to join to get traffic here....

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh Jordan said...

Hey, thanks for the comments on www.sexandtheseafront.blogspot.com.

yes of course u'll get to see my specs! like ya fresh blog!

See ya later

1:58 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

wow, I didn't realise they actually looked...ah, give them a few weeks and try again.

Thanks for stopping by QR, though now with your 'other side of the pond' part of the comment I'm getting my ponds all mixed up!

happy blogging,

7:50 PM  
Blogger barrett 'n megan said...

well i guess you're on, since that's how i found you...wierdos.

4:59 PM  
Blogger TheWatcher said...

I,m not sure Blogexplosion is worth a shit.

Everytime I battle I get beat by the guy who works in a strip club.

Three quarters of all posts start with 'So...' (So I bought a new telly. So what?)

Most bloggers lower your expectations before you start reading: Here's some inconsequential shit I wrote.

There's too many women writing about their life as a bitch. That seam's been well mined ladies.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home