Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I admit it - I'm an impatient bitch...

So I've been surfing lots of blogs lately....

Lots of crappy writers out there -- and perhaps I am to -- for all I know I am to writing what most American Idol Auditioners are to singing -- (yeah -I'm watching it -- or at least it's on the TV - I enjoy watching the early auditions -- people who mistakenly think that singing drunken Karaoke makes them the next Clay Aiken....

I've been hoping to find some blogs that interest me. People who are interested in the same shit I am. Then it dawned on me -- I haven't bothered to tell anyone about what it is I am interested in. What I do - What makes Darren tick....

hmmmm

I guess I better think about that -- what really makes me tick?

I guess I'll update my bio - so check that out -- and if something there sparks me to do more writing - then I'll head back here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All your sniping about other blogs, when this one sucks so hard. You truly are terrible at this. Forget about trying to inflate your traffic -- you don't have the chops to maintain a readership. Go ahead and give up on this blog. It's easy money that you're going to eventually anyway; why prolong the inevitable?

6:33 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

That's just rude.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home