Thursday, January 26, 2006

I have my first hater...

Well, maybe not my first one, but the first one that hated my writing so much that him or her took the time to actually comment about it. The person, whom I'll call Captian Chicken-Shit, since they left it anonymously, didn't even have the guts to let me check out their writing and provide the the same kind of "constructive criticism".

I've decided to not edit or censor The Captian. When I set up my blog, I didn't ever expect that anyone would bother to let me know how much I sucked. Ah well - maybe The Captian isn't alone - do I really suck? Is anyone reading this?

I'd like to say that I don't care, and that I do this for myself, I do enjoy the writing, but let's be real. Anyone who bothers to publish a blog wants somone to be reading it, at least some small part of you hopes there are a few people in the world that happen across your blog - and continues to check in on you.

I may not be able to keep blogging on a daily basis, but I will continue to put posts up - and I do hope you are intrigued enough to stop back by and read me -- and bonus to me if you bother to let me know about it.

And if you don't like it -- especially if you don't like it enough to comment it -- thanks for visiting, but don't let the screen door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home