Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Tax Time

Well -

It's tax time again. I've just installed my copy of Turbo Tax on the ole' laptop and am preparing to figure out just how far I can push my dear old Unca' Sam. I wouldn't say I have an terribly complicated tax return. I do own a home, and have mortgage interest, so I do itemize - which lets me wiggle around some numbers a bit. But this year I managed to only have income from one company, and didn't to a bunch of stock trades which would result in more forms to type into the software.

So here it goes...

BIG BUCKS, NO WHAMMY'S!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger siren said...

Doing taxes really is like "Press Your Luck" in so many ways :) Nice to see another local blogger; keep up the good work!

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home